February Newsletter

Footprints Quilt Shoppe Newsletter

February Newsletter

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!  I know some of us have had enough of this white stuff!  The silver lining for me is staying home and sewing - I sure have accomplished a lot!  I love New England and Winter can be challenging - one thing I do enjoy is the beauty that snow creates.  I hope you have all weathered the numerous storms and come up with your own "silver lining" to be grateful for.  

Sincerely, Kelly

Project Classes

This months project is the midi bag.  Join us Saturday the 28th, 10:30-2:30 for just $20.00.  You will need 108 2 1/2" squares and 3/4 yard fabric along with your basic sewing supplies.  Preregistration required.



 
NEW - ROW OF THE MONTH!!!
Judie's Album row of the month starts in March.  Sign up is $25.00 with monthly fee of $20.95 for 9 months.

Comments

Popular Posts