Welcome September

This month is Footprints second anniversary.  I never would of dreamed that the shop could have grown so much in such a short time. That is thanks to you, all the customers! I am so blessed to have met so many wonderful people. I look forward to seeing you come in. If your schedule is off I think of you often and worry until the next time you come in that you are safe and healthy.  Without all of you I could not have my dream shop. In celebration we will be having an Anniversary event Saturday September 6th from 10-4. There will be food, demo's, new displays, the fall class line-up and on the spot scissor sharpening. Come in and browse, get inspired, laugh and chat. There will be a door prize drawing along with a few specials. Join in to make this event special.  Sincerely, Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts