CLASS SCHEDULE

I am pleased as punch to have the Spring class schedule planned and posted - a great big thanks to sista!  Even though it doesn't feel like Spring, it is officially here :o)  I hope I won't need to cancel open sew class Wednesday due to the forecasted nor'easter.....   Just a reminder, I can accommodate eight students in my classes.  When signing up for a class you will receive a supply list - it is important to bring all supplies listed.  The class will be cancelled if there are not three sign ups one week prior.  That being said, you may choose to wait to purchase any special class supplies until then in case the minimum is not reached.  I hope you find a project(s) you are interested in and are available to join us!  I find so much pleasure in creating with a group - there is so much to learn and experience from each other.  Enjoy your day!


Comments

Popular Posts