February 2013!




FEBRUARY NEWSLETTER
Footprints Quilt Shoppe
59 Hanson Street
Rochester, NH 03867


It is hard to believe the first month of 2013 has gone by AND
that this is the fifth month of being in my new location!

 I hope this finds you all healthy and warding off colds and flu's.

The shop continues to flourish with new fabrics, patterns and notions.  I continue to plan new classes and other clubs such as "block of the month" and "stitchery of the month".


February classes include a notebook cover that fits a 3 ring binder-another great gift idea; an afternoon to make a pincushion-you may choose from two; and a great little pouch with 3 zippered pockets-now do not be frightened by those zippers, we will do it together!

Another change in the shop schedule will be an open sew class on Friday mornings.  The two evening open sews have been a success with a waiting list.  Thank you to my loyal students and those patiently waiting to be able to join in the fun.  As always, please let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for, whether it be classes or inventory and I will do my very best to accommodate your needs.  One of the many benefits in supporting your small business community is personalized customer service with friendly and helpful staff.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUPPORT THE SMALL BUSINESS COMMUNITY -
WITHOUT YOU, WE WOULDN'T EXIST!

FEBRUARY SPECIAL
$3.50 a yard on select bolts of fabric

The shop is becoming the warm and inviting place I dreamed it would be.
I hope you feel this sentiment and enjoy your visits to my "piece of heaven" as much as I do.
Sincerely, Kelly

P.S.  Happy Valentine's Day






Comments

Popular Posts