December Newsletter


Footprints Quilt Shoppe December Newsletter

59 Hanson Street
Rochester, NH 03867
603-767-3624

This month has certainly started off as a cold one – at least we can be toasty warm with all the beautiful quilts we have made.  After a rewarding day at the shop, I look forward to going home and curling up next to the woodstove with my lap quilt and a hand sewing project.  My husband and my dog are close by enjoying their lap quilts also!

The shop being in downtown Rochester has proven to be a great location – new customers can easily find the shop and returning customers say it is easy to just swing in.  I enjoy every day and I am very thankful to be able to share my love of quilting with my customers.  I recently moved the quilt machine to my home to allow more floor space in the store.

With the holidays fast approaching, many are busy making gifts for that special someone on their list.  We have a variety of small project patterns that can be completed in time for the big day.  There is still availability in the “What’s in the Bag” class being held Saturday, December 8.  We have a selection of small gifts that would make perfect stocking stuffers as well as gift certificates.

January classes will include Tuesday and Wednesday Night Open Sews, Saturday Project Classes, Block of the Month and Stitchery of the Month.

For those interested in “Stitchery of the Month” we will meet the second Saturday of the month from 9AM-11AM.  We will review different techniques and stitches to make hand embroidery projects as enjoyable and relaxing for you as it is for me. See the blog for details on classes, clubs and such.

This is the season for giving and sharing time with family and friends.  May your holiday season be filled with love, laughter and making special memories with those important in your life.

CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts