ANNOUNCING A "BIG" TWO DAY SALE!!

Footprints Quilt Shoppe News
59 Hanson Street, Rochester, NH  03867
603-767-3624

Happy Turkey Day season!  I hope this finds you all healthy and happily celebrating with family and friends.

I have been in Fall cleaning mode – it’s amazing how quickly we crafty creators can accumulate treasures.  My cleaning frenzy is not only advantageous to me, it’s GREAT NEWS for my customers - I will be having a BIG sale to make room for lots of new and exciting merchandise. 

The classroom will be an extension of the shop for my 2 day sale - Friday 11/23 and Saturday 11/24.  I will be open my usual hours 10 AM to 4 PM.  If you are out and about, stop by for some hot mulled apple cider and peruse the shop for great deals on a wide selection of items.

Here is a sneak peek of the great deals you will find at the sale.

>   Clearance bolt fabric $5.00 yard
>   ½ yard pre-cut fabric $2.50
>   Wool pieces
>   Pre-packaged trims
>   Books
>  ‘Bag o’ Scraps’ - fill a Ziploc with scraps $3.00

We also have great prices on a wide selection of finished items – you just may find the perfect gift for someone on your Christmas shopping list!

Comments

Popular Posts