TIME FLIES!


Hi all!

I am on vacation this week and already it is Tuesday. Two years ago LeeAnn and I started talking about starting a quilt shop. We started classes in my basement and have since moved to our fabulous building thanks to my sister blister and her husband. Tomorrow Steve and I will be married 26 years. What the heck? All three boys are in their twenties now... I remember when my parents were the age I am now and I thought they were old. ;)
I can only pray that life will continue to bring happiness, health and growth.

Best wishes,
Kelly

P.S. We are planning on having a class on this great lap quilt or wall hanging in June, will likely be 2 evening classes for a couple hours each! You can make the original size or a smaller version, they are both amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts